Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Tawau, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03792 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Tawau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 68% more expensive than in Tawau (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM15,610 (¥411,685) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM9,300 in Tawau.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr200,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $650 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 5,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 140,000 (about 3 hours ago)