Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Tawau, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,794 prices entered by 378 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00588 MYR / CLP
Do you live in Tawau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 10% more expensive than in Tawau (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM9,159 (CH$1,557,710) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM8,300 in Tawau.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sofia costs 49,000 лв (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Austin, Texas costs $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Murcia costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maracaibo costs 1,000,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)