Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Tawau, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,530 prices entered by 367 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00561 MYR / CLP
Do you live in Tawau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 6% more expensive than in Tawau (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM10,136 (CH$1,806,389) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM9,600 in Tawau.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)