Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Tawau, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.591 MYR / BOB
Do you live in Tawau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 13% cheaper than in Tawau (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM8,200 in Tawau you would need to make just about RM7,102 ($b12,014) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €26 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €800 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vadodara costs ₨62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lusaka costs 25 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nairobi costs Shilling240 (about 2 hours ago)