Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia vs Tawau, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,192 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00111 MYR / COP
Do you live in Tawau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 23% cheaper than in Tawau (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM9,300 in Tawau you would need to make just about RM7,195 (COL$6,471,636) in Medellín.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$1,450,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in São Paulo costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Compiegne costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Granada costs €41 (about 2 hours ago)