Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Tawau, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.626 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Tawau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 24% more expensive than in Tawau (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM12,116 (19,361元) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM9,800 in Tawau.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$1,450,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in São Paulo costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Compiegne costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Granada costs €41 (about 2 hours ago)