Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay vs Tawau, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 594 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00061 MYR / PYG
Do you live in Tawau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 25% cheaper than in Tawau (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM9,700 in Tawau you would need to make just about RM7,238 (11,841,646 Gs) in Asunción.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Madrid costs €700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Montt costs CH$65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 10,165 (about 3 hours ago)