Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States vs Tauranga, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 369 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.375 NZD / USD
Do you live in Tauranga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 8% cheaper than in Tauranga (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$7,400 in Tauranga you would need to make just about NZ$6,832 ($4,970) in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Madrid costs €700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Montt costs CH$65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 10,165 (about 4 hours ago)