Cost of living in Manila, Philippines vs Tauranga, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 536 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02877 NZD / PHP
Do you live in Tauranga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 40% cheaper than in Tauranga (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,300 in Tauranga you would need to make just about NZ$4,955 (Php172,224) in Manila.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Surgut costs руб 1,620 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $21,942 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Minsk costs 90 BYN (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Gliwice costs 1,450 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gothenburg costs 825 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moncton costs C$67 (about 2 hours ago)