Cost of living in Manila, Philippines vs Tauranga, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 702 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02835 NZD / PHP
Do you live in Tauranga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 41% cheaper than in Tauranga (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,600 in Tauranga you would need to make just about NZ$5,051 (Php178,153) in Manila.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Halifax costs C$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)