Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Tauranga, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 837 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.379 NZD / USD
Do you live in Tauranga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 48% cheaper than in Tauranga (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,900 in Tauranga you would need to make just about NZ$4,637 ($3,364) in Guayaquil.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)