Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Tauranga, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,005 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.24688 NZD / BRL
Do you live in Tauranga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 59% cheaper than in Tauranga (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,200 in Tauranga you would need to make just about NZ$3,360 (R$ 13,611) in Curitiba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 780 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$1,450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in São Paulo costs R$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Compiegne costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)