Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Tauranga, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 394 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.939 NZD / JOD
Do you live in Tauranga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 35% cheaper than in Tauranga (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,000 in Tauranga you would need to make just about NZ$5,222 (Dinar 2,693) in Amman.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Madrid costs €700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Montt costs CH$65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 10,165 (about 3 hours ago)