Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Tatabánya, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,198 prices entered by 379 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 52.883 HUF / BRL
Do you live in Tatabánya? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Tatabánya (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 360,544 Ft (R$ 6,818) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 330,000 Ft in Tatabánya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $11 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 189 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $98 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in León costs Mex$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)