Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Tatabánya, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 44.738 HUF / BOB
Do you live in Tatabánya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 14% more expensive than in Tatabánya (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 338,783 Ft ($b7,573) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 298,000 Ft in Tatabánya.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €33 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 4.80 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $75,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Faro costs €33,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 112,190 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)