Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico vs Tatabánya, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 302.510 HUF / USD
Do you live in Tatabánya? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 68% more expensive than in Tatabánya (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 487,440 Ft ($1,611) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 291,000 Ft in Tatabánya.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)