Cost of living in Manila, Philippines vs Tatabánya, Hungary
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 600 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.157 HUF / PHP
Do you live in Tatabánya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 36% more expensive than in Tatabánya (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 411,676 Ft (Php66,865) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 303,000 Ft in Tatabánya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$1,450,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in São Paulo costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Compiegne costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Granada costs €41 (about 2 hours ago)