Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Tatabánya, Hungary
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 75.680 HUF / MYR
Do you live in Tatabánya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 24% more expensive than in Tatabánya (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 338,830 Ft (RM4,477) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 274,000 Ft in Tatabánya.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 4.80 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $75,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Faro costs €33,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 112,190 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)