Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Tatabánya, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 734 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 294.870 HUF / USD
Do you live in Tatabánya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 23% more expensive than in Tatabánya (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 355,467 Ft ($1,206) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 289,000 Ft in Tatabánya.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $139 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Talcahuano costs CH$18,890,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nairobi costs Shilling350 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $1,830 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)