Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Tatabánya, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 423.858 HUF / JOD
Do you live in Tatabánya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 38% more expensive than in Tatabánya (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 383,604 Ft (Dinar 905) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 278,000 Ft in Tatabánya.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €16 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$600,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 10,319 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $25,484 (about 3 hours ago)