Cost of living in Vienna, Austria vs Tashkent, Uzbekistan
|Personal Care||+ 277%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 840 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 12499.985 UZS / EUR
Do you live in Tashkent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 176% more expensive than in Tashkent (Uzbekistan)
For example, you would need at least 45,339,397 сўм (€3,627) in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,400,000 сўм in Tashkent.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Matagalpa costs 38 C$ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo André costs R$ 3.89 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,009 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 56 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Río Cuarto costs ARS $550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Austin, Texas costs $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)