Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Tashkent, Uzbekistan
|Personal Care||+ 231%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 807 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 98.710 UZS / JPY
Do you live in Tashkent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 241% more expensive than in Tashkent (Uzbekistan)
For example, you would need at least 54,480,948 сўм (¥551,929) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000,000 сўм in Tashkent.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 780 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$1,450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in São Paulo costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Compiegne costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)