Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Tashkent, Uzbekistan
|Personal Care||+ 228%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 888 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 9.383 UZS / KRW
Do you live in Tashkent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 197% more expensive than in Tashkent (Uzbekistan)
For example, you would need at least 53,831,043 сўм (₩5,737,384) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,100,000 сўм in Tashkent.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$80 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $9 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €38 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)