Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Tashkent, Uzbekistan
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,919 prices entered by 445 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 1870.728 UZS / BRL
Do you live in Tashkent? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 57% more expensive than in Tashkent (Uzbekistan)
For example, you would need at least 23,698,190 сўм (R$ 12,668) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,100,000 сўм in Tashkent.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$2,500,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sarajevo costs 5.69KM (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 1,600,000 kr (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mons costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)