Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Tashkent, Uzbekistan
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,092 prices entered by 464 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 2003.527 UZS / BRL
Do you live in Tashkent? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 67% more expensive than in Tashkent (Uzbekistan)
For example, you would need at least 24,731,145 сўм (R$ 12,344) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,800,000 сўм in Tashkent.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Copiapó costs CH$15,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $16,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 4 hours ago)