Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico vs Tashkent, Uzbekistan
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,057 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 10477.000 UZS / USD
Do you live in Tashkent? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 143% more expensive than in Tashkent (Uzbekistan)
For example, you would need at least 39,912,870 сўм ($3,810) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,400,000 сўм in Tashkent.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pointe-à-Pitre costs €750 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Mar del Plata costs ARS $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Birmingham, Alabama costs $1.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rosario costs ARS $3,000 (about 3 hours ago)