Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico vs Tashkent, Uzbekistan
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 848 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 10528.300 UZS / USD
Do you live in Tashkent? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 131% more expensive than in Tashkent (Uzbekistan)
For example, you would need at least 43,493,869 сўм ($4,131) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,800,000 сўм in Tashkent.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Halifax costs C$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)