Cost of living in New York City, United States vs Tashkent, Uzbekistan
|Personal Care||+ 476%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,865 prices entered by 360 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 10382.500 UZS / USD
Do you live in Tashkent? We need your help!
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 336% more expensive than in Tashkent (Uzbekistan)
For example, you would need at least 110,361,607 сўм ($10,630) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,300,000 сўм in Tashkent.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tunis costs 15 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,592 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ourense costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$82,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Karachi costs ₨160 (about 3 hours ago)