Cost of living in Munich, Germany vs Tashkent, Uzbekistan
|Personal Care||+ 206%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 713 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 12744.115 UZS / EUR
Do you live in Tashkent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 226% more expensive than in Tashkent (Uzbekistan)
For example, you would need at least 61,897,924 сўм (€4,857) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000,000 сўм in Tashkent.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 10元 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 600 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €32,515 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨15 (about 2 hours ago)