Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia vs Tashkent, Uzbekistan
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,667 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.886 UZS / COP
Do you live in Tashkent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 29% more expensive than in Tashkent (Uzbekistan)
For example, you would need at least 24,664,793 сўм (COL$8,547,209) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,100,000 сўм in Tashkent.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Matagalpa costs 38 C$ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo André costs R$ 3.89 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,009 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 56 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Río Cuarto costs ARS $550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Austin, Texas costs $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)