Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Tashkent, Uzbekistan
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 934 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 2574.840 UZS / MYR
Do you live in Tashkent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 66% more expensive than in Tashkent (Uzbekistan)
For example, you would need at least 32,107,756 сўм (RM12,470) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,300,000 сўм in Tashkent.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $75,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Faro costs €33,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 112,190 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)