Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan vs Tashkent, Uzbekistan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 582 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 60.749 UZS / PKR *
Do you live in Tashkent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 9% cheaper than in Tashkent (Uzbekistan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,500,000 сўм in Tashkent you would need to make just about 16,833,068 сўм (₨277,092) in Islamabad.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £2.77 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Orsk costs руб 46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manchester costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (about 2 hours ago)