Cost of living in Doha, Qatar vs Tashkent, Uzbekistan
|Personal Care||+ 294%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 796 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 2881.045 UZS / QAR
Do you live in Tashkent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 236% more expensive than in Tashkent (Uzbekistan)
For example, you would need at least 57,156,641 сўм (19,839 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000,000 сўм in Tashkent.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 56 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Río Cuarto costs ARS $550 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Santa Fe costs ARS $400 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Austin, Texas costs $1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 450 (about 2 hours ago)