Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Tashkent, Uzbekistan
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,395 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 1843.229 UZS / BRL
Do you live in Tashkent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Tashkent (Uzbekistan)
For example, you would need at least 23,371,747 сўм (R$ 12,680) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,300,000 сўм in Tashkent.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo André costs R$ 3.89 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,009 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 56 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Río Cuarto costs ARS $550 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Santa Fe costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Austin, Texas costs $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)