Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark vs Tashkent, Uzbekistan
|Personal Care||+ 263%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 808 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 1703.691 UZS / DKK
Do you live in Tashkent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 281% more expensive than in Tashkent (Uzbekistan)
For example, you would need at least 72,686,731 сўм (kr42,664) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,100,000 сўм in Tashkent.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)