Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa vs Tashkent, Uzbekistan
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,226 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 739.659 UZS / ZAR
Do you live in Tashkent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 109% more expensive than in Tashkent (Uzbekistan)
For example, you would need at least 35,470,644 сўм (R 47,955) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000,000 сўм in Tashkent.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Posadas costs ARS $100 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nagpur costs ₨183 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santander costs €479 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Jose, California costs $1.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)