Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Tashkent, Uzbekistan
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 7,676 prices entered by 786 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 113.144 UZS / ARS *
Do you live in Tashkent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 24% more expensive than in Tashkent (Uzbekistan)
For example, you would need at least 19,386,646 сўм (ARS $171,345) in Buenos Aires to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,600,000 сўм in Tashkent.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $1,362 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €49 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Nottingham costs £550 (about 3 hours ago)