Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Tashkent, Uzbekistan
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,251 prices entered by 742 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 116.885 UZS / ARS *
Do you live in Tashkent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 17% more expensive than in Tashkent (Uzbekistan)
For example, you would need at least 22,326,469 сўм (ARS $191,012) in Buenos Aires to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,100,000 сўм in Tashkent.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)