Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Tashkent, Uzbekistan
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 952 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.885 UZS / COP
Do you live in Tashkent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 22% more expensive than in Tashkent (Uzbekistan)
For example, you would need at least 22,060,020 сўм (COL$7,645,796) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,100,000 сўм in Tashkent.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Berlin costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $994 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$600,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 3 hours ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 10,319 (about 4 hours ago)