Cost of living in Vienna, Austria vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 391 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021.
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 57% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,461 in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Indore costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Rioja costs ARS $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$120,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨50 (about 3 hours ago)