Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 264 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021.
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 22% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,692 in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €3.30 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php145 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lusaka costs 90 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨1,500 (about 3 hours ago)