Cost of living in Sydney, Australia vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 612 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.640 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 138% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €4,991 (AU$7,800) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 32 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 40 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perm costs руб 39,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nice costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)