Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 424 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 13% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,917 (3,750 лв) in Sofia.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Matagalpa costs 38 C$ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo André costs R$ 3.89 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,009 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 56 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Río Cuarto costs ARS $550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Austin, Texas costs $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)