Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 403 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12177 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 21% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,808 ($b14,844) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marseille costs €1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨300 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Matagalpa costs 38 C$ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo André costs R$ 3.89 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 56 (about 1 hour ago)