Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 378 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.839 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 31% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,620 ($3,122) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 450 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,850 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Edinburgh costs £10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$50 (about 3 hours ago)