Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 276 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.822 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 64% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,440 ($4,183) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $1,830 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 2 hours ago)