Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 203 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00776 EUR / KES
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is about the same as in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Tartu you would need to make just about €2,293 (Shilling295,417) in Nairobi.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 140,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lima costs S/. 52,300 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gothenburg costs 795 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Faro costs €2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Saint Petersburg costs руб 120 (about 2 hours ago)