Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 277 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00756 EUR / KES
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is about the same as in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Tartu you would need to make just about €2,231 (Shilling295,093) in Nairobi.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)