Cost of living in Munich, Germany vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 231 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021.
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 80% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,787 in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,009 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Astana costs 500 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Luís costs R$ 28 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Quilmes costs ARS $165 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 130 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (about 3 hours ago)