Cost of living in Munich, Germany vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 262 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021.
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 79% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €4,293 in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Copiapó costs CH$15,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $16,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 4 hours ago)