Cost of living in Munich, Germany vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 243 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021.
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 81% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,991 in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)